User-agent: * Allow: / Cindy Schellenberg: A little about Cindy

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A little about Cindy

I have lived in Titusville, Florida since July of 1981. I am the oldest of 3 girls. My family and I came to Florida from Wheeling, WV.
We came to Titusville at the beginning of the Space Shuttle program.  Which I have followed faithfully. Even as a youngster back in Wheeling, I had followed the space program.  So this was exciting to me.

I am currently actively seeking employment.  I am working part-time/full-time at a hotel in Titusville, called the Best Western Space Shuttle Inn.  Here is a hub page I wrote about that hotel:  http://hubpages.com/hub/Best-Western-Space-Shuttle-Inn

The  reason I am seeking employment is, because of the weak economy, tourism is way down this year, and the hotel has cut employee hours.  So I am anxious to find another full time job, or supplement my current one with a part time job.

I have extensive customer service experience spanning over 20 years, with fast food, retail, and now travel and tourism.  I am computer literate.  And have also taught myself some basic skills in Internet Marketing.  I would like to elaborate on these skills in order to have a healthy online income.

My hobbies include photography, computers, and my pets, a kitty, muffin, and a large saltwater aquarium. 

I am a mature worker, in my early 50's.  That translates into experience.  If you are looking for experienced workers, then maybe I could be a fit for your company.

No comments:

Post a Comment